Saturday, February 10, 2007

Color Me Annoyed....grrrrrrrrrrrr!

So, our computer is finally behaving enough to get back to posting (and boy, do i have a billion pics to post! ok, maybe twelve or so but whatever ;), and I've even switched to the newer version of Blogger (yup, finally felt bullied enough to do so)...but when I go to load pics? the upload button is faded and not functional.

is everyone having this problem or just me?
I hate that Blogger doesn't really make it easy to get answers when stuff like this happens.
I know in known issues Blogger's mentioned that they're having prob's with external something or other....am I to conclude that this means importing one's pics?

I grow so weary of Blogger, makes me wanna go and find another place to blog. grrrrrr!

And thanks to all of you for your kind words on my last post. It's such a mixed blessing to live in such an ecologically diverse and beautiful part of the world (we're back to 72 degree gorgeous days) that has a tendency to get worked by fire, flood, hurricanes, and the occasional tornado. our hearts are still with those families who lost loved ones recently..and to those still trying to recreate a home space from the destruction. much love to the rest of you out there braving the winter months.

hope to be posting regularly very soon!

3 comments:

urban vegan said...

Blogger sure has its ups and downs. It's so frustrating sometimes...btu hey, at least it's free. :^)

urban vegan said...

Blogger sure has its ups and downs. It's so frustrating sometimes...btu hey, at least it's free. :^)

Harmonia said...

Hi! Just saw your registered at Veggin' Out! Cool! I didn't realize it was you at first...I PMed you there. Thanks for the comments on my blog...good to see you again...missed you while I was away. Hope to see you are V.O. often! Let me know if you would like to help with any of the topics!

I used to blog over at blogdrive, then switched to blogsome...now bloggoing.com they are all free. Blogsome and bloggoing are on the wordpress platform. EZ and neat layouts.