Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Greenless Salad

If you're anything like me, when faced with a Ginger Dressing or any other variety, you'll choose ginger every time. As I'm using up that which I made the other day but currently have nothing but frozen greens in the house, this awesome salad was inspired. I cooked up some bean thread (glass) noodles and ran them under cold water then drained well. Those were topped with organic alfalfa sprouts, chopped cucumber and tomato, carrot ribbons, chickpeas, and sliced avocado. A new favorite is born!

7 comments:

vko said...

I would happily swim in ginger dressing and your salad looks absolutely delectable and so damn healthy & refreshing in this heat!

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

i would eat this for sure

theONLYtania said...

Salad looks yum! I've been loving glass noodles lately.
Sorry to say.. I've never had a ginger dressing...

urban vegan said...

That looks so light and delicious for this hot weather.

Anonymous said...

ooo! that looks so refreshing! i'd love to have that for lunch :)

bazu said...

Ooooh that looks so good. This is what I love about this part of summer- everyone's dishes look extremely refreshing and good! Thanks also for the link to the ginger recipe- I'll have to try it out.

Anonymous said...

I made this dressing tonight. It was heavenly! A little darker than yours, though. So good. Thanks for sharing.